CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend with Family and Friends




Well, this weekend was quite eventful in our household. Matt, Shelly and Avery came in on Saturday for the weekend. Our activities included some BBQ, an incredibly hot, but fantastic (and wildly entertaining) trip to the zoo, movies, and some very interesting discussions! We had tons of fun. Then on Sunday, Kevin's parents (PawPaw and Marmee) came into town because they were in Morgan withdrawal! We had a full house, but the grandparents did some babysitting so that we could have some grown-up time. M,S, and A left town this morning, but the fun did not end there. We had a big breakfast and took a trip to Frontier Texas. We are exhausted tonight, but it was all worth it. We thank God for such amazing family and friends. Tomorrow is Kev and mine's 8 year anniversary. I can hardly believe it. We were just discussing today how neither one of us felt the seven year itch. Maybe our itch is still coming! We've been together for almost 12 years. I thank God for my fabulous husband daily. I've included some pics from our weekend. Morgan is the star of our pics, of course, but we had to slip the oh so precious Avery in there too. Enjoy. Got to go. Have to watch tonight's Bachelorette!


3 comments:

Shelly said...

Well if I don't remember birthdays, I SURE don't remember anniversaries (despite the fact that you told me it was coming up the day before....). Anyway happy anniversary! And I'm SO proud of you for getting your blog on! I blogged about our trip to the zoo as well. I'm going to add you to my site. I can't wait to read your next blog!

Rachel Kerbel said...

hey- i saw you guys on matt and shelly's blog-it's so fun to see how everyone is growing and having family fun. morgan is so big! cute background on the blog-good job! i'll add you guys to my site:)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Your little one is getting to be such a little lady... so cute. I just found your blog off of Shelly's and look forward to catching up with you guys. Happy Anniversary.