CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Chillin' on the Front Porch

Hello family and friends! Here is my first entry on my very first blog! Welcome! I am hoping to give all of you insight into our very glamorous life with little Morgan LaRue. She is 16 1/2 months old and a real fireball. I am looking forward to sharing the joys of my daughter with you!
Every night, Kevin and Morgan go outside to water the plants. She loves to play in the water and handle the hose. One of her favorite places is the rocker on the front porch. Kevin snapped this shot and captured the cuteness. Enjoy.

1 comments:

CM said...

Linda- welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad you found us. I was just thinking about you a few days ago and realized it has been so long since we've seen you guys. Thanks for letting me know about your blog, I'll be sure to check it often. Morgan is a cutie!